Grow Productivity And Profitability
FourJaw machine monitoring software is specifically designed for manufacturers looking to do more with less and find new efficiencies in their production process without wasting time or money on new equipment.
Drive Efficiency And Increase Productivity
FourJaw machine monitoring software enables manufacturers to unlock productivity by allowing them to understand the past, manage the present and optimise for the future to drive continuous improvement.
Three simple steps to factory digitisation
Simply supply power to the FourJaw MachineLink IoT device, then attach the sensor to your machine’s power cable.
Connect the MachineLink to your factory's WiFi network (or simply wait for it to connect if you requested preconfiguration.)
Log in to the secure, cloud-based FourJaw Web App and data from your factory floor will start to pull into the platform within a few minutes.
What's different about FourJaw?
What our customers say
Customer Success Stories
- Downtime Reasons
- Live Data
- Job Tracking
- Energy Monitoring
Find out top reasons for machine downtime, by factory, cell, or machine. Take action where it matters most.
Know your utilisation and OEE so you always know when things are going well (or not so well).
See how your machines, lines, cells, or factories are doing without constantly patrolling the factory floor.
With immediate notifications, factory managers can take quick action to prevent costly downtime.
Keep track of your jobs and analyse the efficiency that work-to lists are executed.
See how energy usage translates to costs and carbon footprint to motivate change.
Drive Growth & Understanding
By monitoring and analysing machine data, FourJaw will enable you and your operators to make your machines run productively and profitably.
Read Our Latest Blog Posts
Connecting the Dots: How IoT Revolutionises Manufacturing with Real-Time Monitoring
Celebrating 3 years of driving productivity around the globe
Smart Technology: It's not all hype, the gains for manufacturers are real
Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of manufacturing analytics include:
- Improved efficiency: Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the manufacturing process.
- Increased productivity: Reduce machine downtime with downtime monitoring and enjoy increased productivity in your business.
- Make informed decisions: Manufacturing analytics solutions provide manufacturers with a wealth of data and insights that inform decisions such as staffing and machine purchases.
- Reduce costs: Real-time monitoring allows you to spot issues as they arise. Reduce costs as a result of machine downtime, broken equipment and more.
- Improve quality: By spotting defects and other related issues, manufacturers can act before quality is impaired.
- Increased customer satisfaction: An optimised manufacturing process will increase efficiency and quality, which will ultimately lead to more satisfied customers.
Learn more about how to improve manufacturing OEE with FourJaw.