Grow Productivity And Profitability
FourJaw manufacturing analytics software enables manufacturers to unlock manufacturing excellence by allowing them to understand the past, manage the present and optimise for the future to drive continuous improvement.
What's different about FourJaw?
Our manufacturing analytics software comes with a number of key benefits:
What our customers say
Trusted by manufacturers of all sizes
- Downtime Reasons
- Real-Time Data
- Operational Alerts
- Job Tracking
- Energy Monitoring
Quickly locate and fix production issues on day or night shifts. Find out top reasons for machine downtime, by factory, cell, or machine. Take action where and when it matters most.
Know your utilisation and OEE so you always know when things are going well (or not so well).
Improve speed of communication. Alert production managers based on tailored event triggers that are important to your operations and prevent costly downtime from happening.
Keep track of your jobs and analyse the efficiency with which work-to lists are executed.
See how energy usage translates to costs and carbon footprint to motivate change.
Frequently Asked Questions
Manufacturing analytics involves collecting and using data to make manufacturing processes more efficient. Manufacturing analytics software gathers data from various sources within a factory or production line, such as machines. Manufacturers can then use this information to make decisions that drive improvement and optimise processes.
Learn more about key manufacturing metrics with FourJaw.
Manufacturers use analytics to review and improve production processes. By capturing and reviewing key data sets, manufacturers can identify bottlenecks in the production process, and monitor machine downtime, and their energy usage, to name a few. They can then use this information to make improvements in their production processes, make changes, and review the performance of those changes, improving their overall manufacturing efficiency.
Manufacturing Analytics is an ideal tool to support and inform continuous improvement strategies.
Benefits of manufacturing analytics software include:
- Improved manufacturing efficiency: Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the manufacturing process.
- Increased productivity: Reduce machine downtime with downtime monitoring and enjoy increased productivity in your business.
- Make informed decisions: Manufacturing analytics solutions provide manufacturers with a wealth of data and insights that inform decisions such as staffing and machine purchases.
- Reduce costs: Real-time machine monitoring allows you to spot issues as they arise. Reduce costs as a result of machine downtime, broken equipment and more.
- Improve quality: By spotting defects and other related issues, manufacturers can act before quality is impaired.
- Increased customer satisfaction: An optimised manufacturing process will increase efficiency and quality, which will ultimately lead to more satisfied customers.
Learn more about how to improve manufacturing OEE with FourJaw.