Enabling Machine Operators To Be The Best They Can Be
FourJaw machine monitoring is designed to make life on the factory floor easier.
Nobody enjoys manually capturing production data, or repeatedly having to leave their machine to find a missing tool.
FourJaw's operator tablet provides the necessary operational support to machine operators for efficient shift management, helping them and you achieve your production targets.
GIVE YOUR OPERATORS THE RIGHT TOOLS
- Free up time for your machine operators so they can spend more time on the things that matter most on their shift.
- FourJaw removes the frustration and agony of having to manually capture production data.
- No more paper-based data capture. Operators can simply enter downtime reasons when prompted on the tablet, once entered the data is saved securely in our cloud platform.
- Communicate via messaging in the FourJaw operator workspace and update managers or supervisors on any production issues as they arise.
- Understand if jobs are running behind and take corrective action to minimise potential delays.
- Understand top downtime reasons and share best practices.
Nothing is more frustrating than starting a shift and finding out something is missing or broken part way through.
- Machine operators can see what has happened in the previous shift by looking back at productivity metrics such as OEE performance or machine utilisation.
- View the activity log to know what's been going on, enabling operators to get up to speed and start their shift in the right gear.
FACILITATE POSITIVE CHANGE
Improve relationships and communication across the entire factory floor, by replacing opinions with facts.
Remove those niggly frustrations that bother your operators by giving them accurate data insight to make informed recommendations and decisions to improve production processes.
Encourage operators to share best practices across the factory floor to improve teamwork and drive continuous improvement.
COMMUNICATION KEY TO CULTURAL ADOPTION
FourJaw’s customer success team supported me to communicate this effectively and once the team understood how the data was being used, it facilitated conversations which were used to inform and educate operators, which lead to a greater sharing of best practices, changed behaviours and enhanced machine utilisation and productivity”.
Plan Jobs And Resources More Efficiently
Give your machine operators full job visibility of their machine minimising the chance of jobs running behind. Get automatic alerts and have the ability to enter downtime reasons in real-time.
Improve speed of communication and teamwork with the ability to send instant messages so your operators can get support from colleagues in the case of an unexpected production issue.