See your OEE score by machine, cell, production line or factory, in real-time and over time.
Accurately Measure OEE without the Hassle
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is seen by many manufacturers as the gold standard in productivity monitoring, taking into account Performance, Availability and Quality.
It identifies the percentage of manufacturing time that is truly productive. An OEE of 100% means that only good parts are produced (100% quality), at the maximum speed (100% performance), and without interruption (100% availability).
FourJaw is an easy-to-install OEE machine monitoring platform that can enable you to determine your machine’s availability and identify areas where performance can be improved, helping you on your journey to lean manufacturing.
MAXIMISE YOUR FACTORY EFFICIENCY
BENEFITS OF FOURWJAW'S OEE SOFTWARE
TRUSTED BY MANUFACTURERS
OEE FEATURES & BENEFITS
OEE Monitoring System for Small-Batch And Volume-Production
FourJaw's OEE machine monitoring software enables manufacturers of all sizes to understand, manage and improve their Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
KNOW YOUR OEE TREND
Know what 'good' OEE looks like in your factory
- See your overall OEE trend or view it by Performance, Availability or Quality, by hour/day.
- Zoom out or In - see your OEE trend by factory, cell, production line or machine.
Understand top downtime reasons
Understand what's causing your production inefficiencies.
- Not all downtime is equal. See time in each state by unproductive/productive downtime
- Downtime Pareto gives you the top downtime reasons, enabling you to identify where to prioritise your efforts to improve availability and performance
Understand shift performance
See Overall Equipment Effectiveness by shift.
- See your OEE score by shift and look into the data insight to understand which shifts are more productive and why
- Make process changes to improve shift efficiency
Plug-and-Play Installation that works on any machine. Training & ongoing support are all included in the price.
Essential£37.50/mo Per machine - Billed monthly
Standard£75.00/mo Per machine - Billed monthly
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here's a selection of frequently asked questions relating to our OEE monitoring system along with our answers! Looking for more information about OEE, tips and best practise? Visit our OEE knowledge page.
The OEE measure in manufacturing looks at three factors; Quality, Performance and Availability. FourJaw's machine monitoring platform is designed to help identify, measure and improve how productive a production line (or machine) is. Therefore if you're looking to start or improve your current OEE measures, then our machine monitoring platform can help you with your manufacturing performance and availability.
OEE in FourJaw tracks the performance and availability of your machine using the downtime reasons logged by machine operators. To do this, you need to choose an OEE category for each of your downtime reasons.
Anything that means that your machine is not available to use because it is broken, undergoing maintenance or being reprogrammed etc. is set to downtime OEE category Availability. Everything else is set to performance.
Examples of Availability Downtime reasons include: Machine fault, Tool broken, Set Up, Unplanned maintenance etc
FourJaw 's OEE monitoring system provides several benefits, ideally suited for Production Managers, including:
- See trends in OEE / Availability / Performance / Quality over 3 or 6 months – so that you can set targets and celebrate success.
- See OEE broken down by Factory, Cell or Machine so that you can focus continuous improvement efforts in the right place.
- Drill down and see what downtime reasons are affecting performance and availability so that you can try and solve issues.
- See how productivity differs across different shifts.
FourJaw's OEE monitoring software provides two key benefits to factory floor managers. These include:
- Ability to investigate cycle times and drive reductions by comparing cycle times on different machines and across shifts.
- Ability to investigate the number of stops per shift and drive reduction by comparing different machines and shifts.
FourJaw’s OEE software reports on three key metrics Availability, Performance, and Quality. The results of these metrics are used to generate an overall OEE percentage.
OEE and Performance, Availability and Quality all start at 100% and are reduced when issues are logged. OEE calculations should not result in figures over 100%.
The availability measure monitors a machine, cell, or factory's actual runtime versus planned runtime. This data can be used to highlight how much-unplanned downtime and quality issues are impacting your factory's productivity.
Availability = ((Total time in the period – downtime logged to availability issues) / Total time in the period) x 100
The performance measure reports on output productivity by comparing the number of units produced in a time period versus the number of units which could theoretically be produced.
Performance = ((Total time in the period – downtime logged to performance issues) / Total time in the period) x 100
The quality measure is the ratio between good units produced and the actual number of units produced.
Quality % = ((Uptime logged in time period - time labelled bad)/Uptime logged in time period) x 100