Discover The Cure For Your Production Line Bottlenecks
Whether you're manufacturing medical instruments, apparatus, implants or machines, we know your manufacturing processes have to guarantee the highest levels of quality and assurance. This can make some process improvements difficult to implement. FourJaw machine monitoring software can cure production inefficiencies without impacting quality procedures.
Remove complexity from your production process
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), there are an estimated two million different kinds of medical devices on the world market, behind each one, is a manufacturer, designing, engineering and producing them, whilst navigating the highly regulated and complex supply chain to meet the highest of quality standards.
The complexity of manufacturing in the medical sector can lead to inefficiency. FourJaw enables manufacturers to overcome and master the complexity through technology.
Discover how. Book a free, no-obligation demo today.
Run your Factory with surgical precision
Using Industry 4.0 machine monitoring software technology, we provide you with accurate machine data insight to help you understand the past, manage the present and optimise your manufacturing processes for the future.
Read our blog '10 Ways Machine Monitoring Can Improve Manufacturing Productivity Measures' or book a demo to see the platform in action.
Decrease cost of goods by increasing productivity
FourJaw's manufacturing analytics platform monitors and analyses production data and provides actionable insight to boost machine productivity and production capacity, reducing your overall cost of production.
Read Our Recent News
FourJaw's IoT Hardware Works On Any Production Machine
Regardless of age, brand or model.
HOW IT WORKS IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS*
Simply supply power to the IoT device, then attach a sensor to your machine’s power cable.
Connect To WiFi
Connect the hardware to your shop-floor WiFi network.
Login to the app and start identifying and eliminating inefficiencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which machines can use FourJaw?
FourJaw's machine monitoring solution is designed for use on all types of manufacturing equipment.
In the medical device manufacturer industry, our analytics software is frequently utilised on:
- CNC Lathe
- CNC Turning
- CNC Milling
- Heat Sealing
How can medical device manufacturers benefit from analytics?
Manufacturing analytics allows medical device manufacturers to:
- Make informed, data-driven business decisions
- Improve OEE and drive ROI
- Reduce downtime - learn more about downtime monitoring with FourJaw
- Optimise processes with real-time data
What are some current challenges facing the medical device industry?
Challenges currently facing the medical device industry include:
- Concerns around quality: In this high-stakes industry, it's essential that all devices are manufactured to an acceptable quality; failure to do so will lead to delays, costly recalls, shutdowns and even lawsuits.
- Supply chain challenges: Huge global demand require medical device manufacturers to be productive throughout the year. Reliable supply chairs are essential.
- Regulations: The medical device industry abounds with high quality compliance and risk management regulations; failure to meet these will prove costly.
- Outdated processes: Production and development of medical devices is a long, costly and highly regulated process. Manufacturers who are using modern production processes to maximise manufacturing processes and efficiency will have a competitive advantage over those who aren't.