Drive continuous improvement with real-time utilisation and OEE metrics to inform decisions.
Get the right insight To Unlock Your Factory's Potential
All the answers are on the shop floor...
- Replace manual, inaccurate, time-consuming data capture, with real-time, accurate and automated data insight.
- Empower staff to make their own decisions.
- Improve collaboration based on shared data.
- FourJaw provides a real-time view of both Utilisation and OEE KPIs.
- Our smart technology can accurately measure OEE for both small-batch and volume-production workflows.
- View and compare energy usage and machine productivity data to drive a culture of continuous improvement across your manufacturing operations.
- Accurate machine data gives you the top downtime reasons by factory, cell or machine.
- Identify where the most significant productivity gains can be made and instantly take corrective action to improve production efficiency.
- Identify where energy is being wasted during unproductive downtime and use the insight to change behaviours and processes.
- Plan resources and cost jobs more effectively.
- Improve accuracy of quoting for work by understanding how long a job really took
- Reduce inefficiencies to drive down production costs, including energy to protect and grow margins.
Communicate Efficiently Across The Entire Factory
Enabling effective communication is key to a high-performing team.
- Visualise your production data in real-time across the factory floor with FourJaw's LiveStream view.
- Improve efficiency and speed of communication using FourJaw's in-app messaging feature. Assign tasks, send calls-to-action and focus your team to be the best they can be.
Real-Time Event-Triggered Alerts
Escalate issues accordingly to remove production bottlenecks before they cause disruption, enabling you and your team to make sure jobs run on time and to budget.
React quickly to production issues following event-triggered alerts.
Achieving 100% Machine Utilisation With FourJaw
- Machine Utilisation Increase - hitting a record of 100% utilisation
- Understanding the true time a job takes
- Being able to quote more accurately to improve profitability
- Driving a friendly, competitive culture across the shop floor
- Supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Guided decisions for staff and equipment investments